Tuesday, August 24, 2010

My Best Friends' BROTHER'S Wedding...

Being back in Salt Lake has its perks - weddings! The Salt Lake Temple has SO many photo opportunities and I found myself wanting to take all day taking pictures. Luckily for Melissa & Anthon, I didn't do that to them. My friend Jenny met me at the temple and together we took almost 1,000 pictures. It was also fun that she spoke German as well, and we were able to easily communicate with Melissa's family. How nice was it to double team this!? Awesome.











They both looked stunning and giddy - I wish them a happy marriage. Such a beautiful couple! Congratulations guys!

2 comments:

likeschocolate said...

Gorgeous photos!

Nina @ Momma Go Round said...

Wow Jess, these are really amazing! Can we go back in time and you do my wedding? My pictures are just aweful!