Tuesday, January 11, 2011

My little Matilda Jane model



One of my favorite clothing companies is having a photo contest. So, before leaving California, I took some shots of Special K in a couple outfits. The one above is my favorite, and it's the one I submitted. It looks pixelated because it's a reduced size as needed for the contest.

Below are ones that I like but didn't quite cut it for me. She was a great little model...when she WANTED to be!

I had a change of pants for her (the one above - she's supposed to be in Gigi pants and polka dot shoes) but in order to keep her happy, I let her keep the pants and shoes...compromise to keep the model happy. ;) It was so fun to do these...I have so much catching up to do!!









Here are some of her funny faces/her own made-up poses. 



No comments: